Friday, July 22, 2011

Simple candle spell/wish

The simplest form of magic to me is candle magic. All it requires is a candle a paper and pen. Of course you can add oils herbs and whatnot but in a pinch just the basics work fine:)

You'll need:

  • Candle (can use the color for the intent if you happen to be at home or have access to it but if you're like me and sometimes have to spell on the run, I carry a white candle and clear quartz with me in my bag everywhere.)
  • Paper
  • Pen

 Light the candle, write your intent/wish visualizing while you write, fold the paper, and burn it. You can either bury the ashes or keep them in a dark spot until the spell/wish has fulfilled.

I've used this type of magic on so many occasions along with sigil magic I can't even count that high, lol. It really works.

  Brightest Blessings
        *Spiritrunner*

No comments:

Post a Comment