Monday, November 29, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Well as I posted before, we finally made it home. Had  a mishaps along the way but none the less made it one piece, lol. Mishap #1, had a blow out in Lulling Texas, damn near middle of nowhere imo, sat on the side of the road for an hour and a half wating on a extreamly over prices tire service to bring me a new tire:S. Mishap #2, totaled my buick in New Mexico. I loved my car but she was gettign old around 17 to be exact and just couldnt push any firther. The axel support on the drivers side snapped and the axel on the passengers bent and the tires popped off the car and we went sliding into the median on I-10 going about 65. Officers said we slide around 2000 ft and somehow I managed to not flip the car even they didnt know how I managed that one. Spent about 4 days in NM before we could get back home but we made it. Had a lovely Thanksgiving and now preparing for Yule. It certainly has been an interesting year:) Will be posting an awesome recipe I found and altered that everyone just absolutly loved or so I was told:P

No comments:

Post a Comment