Tuesday, June 7, 2011

WTF it's June in the desert...

Okay I probably shouldn't be complaining and really i'm not just kinda like wtf mother nature. She has her reasons I suppose but for this area in all the years I grew up here I think I've only seen it rain in June maybe 2 times in 25 years..My grandmother says I've brought Florida back with me:P



So anyway I got to collect a few jars of rain water for healing spells and such and I will be using them till my damn legs heal. If you don't know me personally you probably won't get to see my legs but apparently i walked into a flea nest. My legs got very chewed up to say the least I probably have around 100 bites or more on both legs and I have what is apparently called Flea bit dermatitis, in short i'm fairly allergic to fleas. So along with my rain water and homemade salve hopefully they will get better soon, but damn do they hurt, even the sheets hurt them.

BATH WATER HEALING SPELL
You Will Need:
  • 10 drops of olive oil
  • 10 drops of eucalyptus oil
  • 10 drops of lavender oil
  • Sandalwood incense
  • One Yellow Candle
  • One Blue Candle
  • Rain/snow/hail water

Into your bath water, add 10 drops olive oil, 10 drops eucalyptus oil, and 10 drops lavender oil. Add the rain water. Light the sandlewood incense and skim your hand over the surface of the water 3 to 12 times while saying:

"Into this water The power I send

Stress shall unwind Wounds shall mend."

Light yellow and blue candles, enter the tub and soak. Let the vapors take away your stress and hurts. 


No comments:

Post a Comment